On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- The fourth of the #FourFreedoms guaranteed by the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA) and the EU… https://t.co/UCOK33BpT3 — 1 day 1 hour ago
- #DidYouKnow that the one of the #FourFreedoms guaranteed by the Agreement on the European Economic Area (#EEA) and… https://t.co/7yp8hMoeFC — 2 days 7 hours ago
- The European Economic Area (EEA) includes 🇮🇸🇱🇮🇳🇴in the EU #SingleMarket and the #FourFreedoms. One of these is the… https://t.co/IjxdLmK0qD — 3 days 5 hours ago