On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- Today we celebrate the national day of #Switzerland ! 🇨🇭 To all our Swiss colleagues and friends: Happy 'Schweizer… https://t.co/Z1mfRdUV1t — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- RT @SwissmissionEU: #Switzerland on rank 3 of the #EU's most important trading partner for goods! #SwissEURelations #trade @Trade_EU… https://t.co/gjUY0qyaLl — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- @EU_Commission Did you notice our tweet on the #GDPR ? Now that it has entered into force in Iceland, Norway and Li… https://t.co/ucVd9piZCc — 1 month 1 day ago