On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- On 12 October 2018, Iceland🇮🇸, Liechtenstein🇱🇮and Norway 🇧🇻submitted a joint #EEA #EFTA Comment on the European Com… https://t.co/iMfdUay1vg — 14 hours 33 min ago
- RT @UruguayMercosur: Finalizó la V Ronda de negociaciones @mercosur - @EFTAsecretariat. Avances importantes en los capítulos de la negoc… https://t.co/ER0fMaUS7P — 2 days 15 hours ago
- Today, in the frame of #WorldStandardsDay on 14 October and the 25th anniversary of the European #SingleMarket,… https://t.co/pL3NJxhnfB — 3 days 12 hours ago