On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- Today, at the @EUCouncil, Prime Ministers of 🇮🇸, 🇱🇮 & 🇳🇴 met with EU leaders 🇪🇺 to mark the 25th anniversary of the… https://t.co/LqBFFDx5eo — 6 hours 9 min ago
- The view from the round table discussion with 🇪🇺, 🇮🇸, 🇱🇮 & 🇳🇴@EUCouncil #EEA25years #EEA #EUCO #EuCouncilTVNews https://t.co/6W5t0Dt5tw — 7 hours 19 min ago
- RT @eucopresident: Today we celebrate 25th birthday of European Economic Area. A long-term partnership where all contribute and benefi… https://t.co/nwCTc40Pq9 — 7 hours 26 min ago