On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- The #EEA Consultative Committee convened in #Brussels yesterday and today to adopt two resolutions, and mark the 25… https://t.co/RdnEE6ufXJ — 2 days 15 hours ago
- @Laguz22285002 @EFTA_Court @EU_EESC @EESC_REX Basically in line with his previous analysis, as he has been quite outspoken before. — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Former President of @EFTA_Court Carl Baudenbacher gives his views on the question if #EEA is suitable for the #UK a… https://t.co/UTcWWD73vK — 2 days 17 hours ago